Man Tri is affiliated with England Athletics. The club affiliation period runs from 1st April - 31st March.
Each individual MTC member who wishes to compete in running events for the club is also required to pay a small affiliation fee of £13.65
The MTC shop is now open online for you to pay the £13.65 English Athletics affiliation fee.
I will make a note of each EA number assigned on the forum (as the card can take a few months!)
Here are some of the great benefits of affiliating:
- Avoid ~£2+ un-attached levy at UKA affiliated races including Wilmslow Half Marathon, 4 Villages Half, Salford 10k, to name just a few
- Help the club win team prizes at races such as the Stockport 10
- Compete for the club in the Manchester Cross Country league
- Avoid missing out on important races as some event don't allow runners who aren't registered with an affiliated club to take part. This includes championship events such as the National Road Relays and National Cross Country Champs.
- Give yourself the chance of securing a place in the London Marathon. Places are allocated to UKA clubs based on the number of registered members. The more people who register the more places we will be offered.
All for the grand total of £13.65. Not a bad deal!!
To pay you need to log into the members section of the MTC website and follow the link to the 'Shop'. Click on the link for UKA affiliation 2016/17 season then click BUY at the bottom of the page. This should redirect you to PayPal.
The running coordinator will be processing affiliation payments in batches.