Man Tri is affiliated with England Athletics. The club affiliation period runs from 1st April - 31st March.
Each individual MTC member who wishes to compete in running events for the club is also required to pay a small affiliation fee of £5.40
The MTC shop is now open online for you to pay the £5.40 English Athletics affiliation fee.
Here are some of the great benefits of affiliating:
- Avoid £2+ un-attached levy at UKA affiliated races including Wilmslow Half Marathon, 4 Villages Half, Salford 10k, Alexandra Park 5k Series, to name just a few.
- Help the club win team prizes at races such as the Stockport 10
- Compete for the club in the Manchester Cross Country league
- Avoid missing out on important races as some event don't allow runners who aren't registered with an affiliated club to take part. This includes championship events such as the National Road Relays and National Cross Country Champs.
- Give yourself the chance of securing a place in the London Marathon. Places are allocated to UKA clubs based on the number of registered members. The more people who register the more places we will be offered.
- Get a reduced rate of entry to the Regional Athletics Centre at Sports City on production of your English Athletics and MTC membership card.
All for the grand total of £5.40. Not a bad deal!!
The running coordinator will be processing affiliation payments every few weeks to start with, and then those made on the 1st of each month for all people who paid during the previous month. eg, 1st June for all people who have paid during May. You will then be sent your UK Athletics Card/ Number in due course.
To pay you need click on the link below / log into the members section of the MTC website and follow the link to the 'Shop'. Click on the link for UKA affiliation 2009 then click BUY at the bottom of the page. This should redirect you to PayPal:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - We will be identifying who has paid by the account used to log into the membership section of the site. We will be using the details stored for your MTC account to input into the England Athletics database so make sure they are up to date. To help save time and so you can keep the same membership number could anyone who registered last year (there were 65 in total) please log onto the England Athletics Website and update your information if anything has changed. This will make it easier to identify you and it will be much quicker to process if the MTC and England Athletics info match
To update / check your details please log in via the link below:
If your details are already there and correct from last year then it is as simple as ticking a box, otherwise we need to type full contact details in.
Hopefully you noted down your username and password that they emailed last year. If not probably worth contacting Athletics Services: email@example.com