Man Tri Juniors are here!
The objectives of the Junior section are as follows:
- To allow children to learn the skills and rules of triathlon whilst emphasising fun and participation
- To ensure the highest standards of welfare and safety for all children
- To provide training sessions in the swim, bike and run disciplines
- To promote health and fitness for all
- To forge links with local schools to promote the sport and the club
- To provide a route to performance for those who want it, through links with local Swimming and Running clubs.
- To promote life long participation in sport.
The emphasis is firmly on participation and bring more young people into the exciting and ever expanding sport of triathlon.
Click here to read an article about our Junior Club in the lead up to Rio Olympics 2016