Manchester Triathlon Club was awarded the 2008 British Triathlon Club of the Year award and prides itself in catering for all abilities from complete beginner through to seasoned elite. We are a disability inclusive club and benefit from affiliation to Triathlon England, British Cycling and UK Athletics. This especially suits many of our members who prefer to concentrate on just one or two disciplines. Whether you are an elite or a newcomer to triathlon, you will find we have plenty to offer:
- Quality training sessions for Swimming, Running and Cycling
- Highly successful training weekends
- Local Club Grand Prix including Duathlons and Aquathlons
- Participation in the National Team Relays
- New Members Days
So what can you do to get involved?
- Attend the training sessions
- Come along to the training weekend in the Peak District
- Enter the National Team Relays held in Nottingham and one of the best social weekends of the year
- Enter the Club Championships
- Represent the club at Local, National or International events
- Share your news and achievements in the Newsletter and on the web site
- Enter the Clubs Boundary Breeze Triathlon, in your first year and then assist in subsequent years
- Join us the first Tuesday of each month after the swim for a curry in Rusholme
- Come to the annual Christmas party
- Participate in the Forum
We also have a new member contact scheme to make joining us even easier. For details see the new member page.
For information on how to join the club see How To Apply.