Track cycling at the Manchester Velodrome THIS SATURDAY

Moderator: Stickiers

Track cycling at the Manchester Velodrome THIS SATURDAY

Postby Rob H » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:44 pm

Ever wanted to try Track cycling at the Manchester Velodrome? Well now's your chance.

2 hours of track time have become available for Man Tri members at the Manchester Velodrome this Saturday 16th December between 7-9pm. The session will be coached by experienced British Cycling Coach and ex-Talent Team Rider Matt Winston and will be suitable for both beginners and advanced riders. So if you’re a beginner looking to learn new skills or an experience rider looking for a great workout then come along.

All you need to do is drop me an email to say you are coming and then give the Velodrome a call to reserve Bike/Shoes/Helmet 0161 223 2244(Note: you need to do this before the session). The session will cost £8 including bike hire! A bargain for 2 hours track time, a top coach and equipment hire as bike hire usually costs £8 on its own!!

For more information about Manchester Velodrome and track cycling visit:

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk
http://www.manchestervelodrome.com

* If it is too late notice, but you would like the Club to arrange more sessions like this in the future then send me an email to say so.

Thanks

Rob Harvey
07906 635 559
salfordbob@hotmail.com
Last edited by Rob H on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob H

Postby Gudrun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:21 am

Great idea. If you haven't tried the velodrome them this is the perfect opportunity. I only started going this winter and it is great. Brilliant fun and a really good bike work out. Unfortunately I can't go to this one as am working but would be keen for more MTC velodrome sessions.
Gudrun

Postby Rob H » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:39 am

That was so much fun :D

Thanks very much to Rob Harvey for organising the session at a bargain basement price.
Rob H

Return to Forum