BT Level 1 Coaching Course for MTC 4/5/11 Oct

Moderator: Stickiers

BT Level 1 Coaching Course for MTC 4/5/11 Oct

Postby Rob Harvey » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:17 pm

Are you interested in Triathlon Coaching for Manchester Triathlon Club?

If so we are organising a British Triathlon Level 1 Coaching Course in Manchester (venue: Wright Robbin School, Gorton) on Sat 4th, Sun 5th and Sat 11th October. The first weekend will involve practical sessions and theory workshops introducing you to triathlon coaching and the key skills involved. The final day on sat 11th will be to complete a short assessment.

We have till Monday to fill the course with MTC members before it will be opened up to the region to fill any remaining places.

The price of the course is still to be confirmed as normally it would be £300 per candidate, however with subsidise from MTC and British Triathlon's North West committee we would be looking to bring this down to ~£100 per candidate! So this is a not to be missed opportuninty.

The great thing about coaching for MTC is that we have lots of experienced coaches to learn from and lots of session every week to coach at. This means that within a short space of time you can gain the experience required to become a good coach. This is how Guy, Tony Jolly and Tim all got into coaching.

To reserve a place or for more information please contact me ASAP on the email/mobile number below.

Thanks.

Rob Harvey
Coaching Coordinator
clubcoach@man-tri-club.org.uk
07906 635 559
Last edited by Rob Harvey on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Harvey

Re: Are there any coaches out there?

Postby Steve clayton » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:29 am

Rob

I would like to get more involved with the club again, How do I go about couching certs and stuff, would like to do some of the swim sessions in the future.

Will start the MTB stuff in the autumn when there may be a couple more takers. I may do the next level MTB course in the next couple of months.

Whats the score with Becks, I thought it may have been ideal to have done some stuff together.

Hope TriCentral is doing well

Steve
Steve clayton

Return to Forum